Thursday 3 July 2014

riarumi

Did an interview for riarumi, a website that looks at females in whatever industry they might happen to work in. I really don't see myself as a "female journalist" it's not the main issue I align myself with, but I guess because of the things I choose to write about, I am constantly around really awesome Japanese female creative industry people, and I've been lucky to meet a ton of amazing chicks. Most of the models in my books are also people with their own careers asides from modelling.
At least half the kawaii book features girls/ women who celebrate femininity and  channel that energy into something creative and fun; whether they be fashion designers, illustrators, stylists, MUAs, graphic designers, artists etc. anyways the rest of the interview is on their site, the pic is from Tunisia post "Arab Spring" (I realise a lot of ppl don't dig that title) when I was interviewing El General!

thanks Sam for dropping me a line, good luck with the site! xxx