Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, hope you had a great one!
I really appreciate your support over the last year, and thanks to everyone who dropped me a line about the kawaii book. Your feedback is really appreciated!!
I have some people asking about the photos on my little blogspots -- they are free to use under creative commons, but not all the photos are mine, so please mail me first.
I also get a few uni students mailing me -- please skype me (meowsie23) with a message so I know who you are; that is the best way to try and get in touch immediately. If I am not in the middle of something, or on a boat,  I will answer your Q's.

I have some non-book projects this year, but I'll try and get another 2 out. Also, the kokeshi book is nearly sold out. I will make a new version this year, with a 2~3000 print run with more profiles.

Anyways thanks again for visiting this site, I will try and upload some more kawaii stuff when I get back to Japan xxxxxxx