Wednesday 4 February 2015

pix

Sitting at the airport, due to personal this and that, Ive been away from home for about 4 months now. I can't wait to be back in Japan! And winters in JP are so beautiful,...
Here are some more tattoo shop pix, as I seem to be getting a lot of hits on the previous post. I've been to a few tattoo cons (Barcelona, Frankfurt, NYC, Tokyo, London, Hong Kong, Wales, Brighton, Bangkok), but I have to say, this is the first time I've seen a custom made shop at one,  (replete with its own LED shop sign!) it was partitioned so punters didn't have to be ogled at by the masses, (honestly, if you are a female, getting tattooed at a con might be off putting) and super clean -- so well organised and thoughtful.

One day I will stop fawning over how awesome this event was, but in the meantime, enjoy~
Hopefully I get a couple of more print mags with Hello Kitty stuff in it soon..